2 large Duck Breasts, each weighing approx. 300 g
4 Lime Leaves
400g Fresh Pineapple
2 Tbsp Red Curry Paste
10 Coctail Tomatoes
1 Bunch Coriander
3 Tbsp Oil
400ml Unsweetened Coconut Milk
1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- Wash the duck breasts, pat dry and slice.
- Wash and dry the cocktail tomatoes and lime leaves. Quarter the lime leaves and halve the tomatoes.
- Wash the Coriander and shake dry
- Heat the oil in a wok, add the curry paste and stir in the coconut milk.
- Simmer for 5 minutes until slightly reduced.
- Then turn up the heat, add the duck, pineapple, 2 tbsp fish sauce, lime leaves and sugar and cook for about 2 minutes.
Finally stir in the cocktail tomatoes and basil and season to taste with fish sauce